Highlights of Wisconsin's 61-0 shutout of Central Michigan on Saturday at Camp Randall Stadium.
As featured on
It looked for all the world like Paul Chryst was sending a message to seventh-ranked Michigan — UW's next opponent — during the 17th-ranked Badgers' 61-0 demolition of Central Michigan on Saturday. That message? This isn't the UW team you remember from last season.
It’s almost impossible to overshadow Heisman Trophy candidate Jonathan Taylor and a UW defense that has yet to allow a point this season. But junior quarterback Jack Coan — with big help from Quintez Cephus — managed to do it during the most lopsided victory of the Paul Chryst era.
The No. 17 Badgers were downright giddy after witnessing Quintez Cephus’ triumphant return to Camp Randall Stadium, a six-catch, 130-yard, two-touchdown performance in a 61-0 victory over Central Michigan Saturday afternoon.
- Symptoms of GERD you should be aware of
- Milton man seeks to form local symphony orchestra
- Scammer threatens woman after she denies payment
- Storms crash several Week Four games in North Fulton, Forsyth
- Alpharetta mines accounts to fund Greenway shortfall
- Police arrest 4 suspects in double murder
- Authorities arrest suspect in stabbing death
- My child has croup: What can I do?
- Eat more dark chocolate – doctor’s orders
- Halcyon holds private tour ahead of September openings