- State Rep. Kausche presumed to have COVID-19
- Special Equestrians of Georgia faces grim future
- Forsyth County, school system announce closures, cancellations
- Milton declares local emergency
- School officials remind students to stay off campus
- Restaurants still operating forced to lay off nearly all staff
- Fulton County residents identified as Georgia’s first coronavirus cases
- Sanitation companies crucial in eliminating spread of COVID-19
- Johns Creek declares state of emergency, restricts restaurants
- Fulton School Board considers mid-April class resumption
Join tens of thousands of your neighbors and get the week's top stories sent right to your inbox. Delivered every Friday morning.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
(Cumming, GA; March 27, 2020) — In support of its members who may be facing financial diffic… Read more