Medical ventilators, machines that help patients suffering from respiratory illness breathe, are a crucial tool for saving those with severe cases of COVID-19.
- Milton Steelers founder Tim Lester dies from COVID-19 complications
- After 34 years in business, salon surrenders to downtown Alpharetta flurry
- North Fulton voters split in U.S. Senate runoffs
- North Point Park plan takes shape
- Suspect arrested in act of cashing forged check
- Forsyth parents struggle with issue of mandatory masks
- Woman reports death threat following road rage incident
- Forsyth County to begin mass COVID-19 vaccination events
- Man charged in Alpharetta with impersonating officer
- Death threat reported at Roswell apartment
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Join tens of thousands of your neighbors and get the week's top stories sent right to your inbox. Delivered every Friday morning.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Class IV Laser Therapy is the most advanced pain relief technology available to the public and it’s now available right here in Johns Creek. Laser therapy uses a process called photo-bio-modulation to enhance your body’s ability to heal itself. Read more