Fiserv, a financial tech company and one of Alpharetta’s largest employers, announced on Monday it is accepting grant applications from minority-owned small business owners based in the greater Atlanta area as part of its ongoing Back2Business program.
- Cumming man accused of trespassing naked
- After 34 years in business, salon surrenders to downtown Alpharetta flurry
- Thief raids work truck parked at Home Depot
- Retailer reports threats after failed fraud attempt
- Roswell woman reports theft of $30,000 from car
- Mechanic reports attack over oil change dispute
- Police investigate report of residential mail theft
- Fulton Schools looks to vaccination for return to ‘normal’
- Roswell Boy Scouts Troop 432 makes history for second time
- Two motorists charged for racing on State Bridge
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Join tens of thousands of your neighbors and get the week's top stories sent right to your inbox. Delivered every Friday morning.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
(Cumming, GA; January 22, 2021) — Sawnee Electric Membership Corporation (Sawnee EMC) announ… Read more