- Cancellation prompts neighborhood to hold cul-de-sac ‘prom’
- Area hospitals continue preparations for additional patients
- Gov. Kemp announces statewide shelter-in-place, schools closed through academic year
- Alpharetta schedules meeting to expand emergency order
- State Rep. Kausche presumed to have COVID-19
- State of emergency declared for Forsyth
- First case of COVID-19 confirmed in Forsyth County
- Restaurants still operating forced to lay off nearly all staff
- Alpharetta tightens restrictions in anticipation of state action
- Forsyth County limits operations during emergency
Join tens of thousands of your neighbors and get the week's top stories sent right to your inbox. Delivered every Friday morning.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.