The Forsyth County Board of Commissioners agreed to move forward with a sidewalk project that will run along Brannon Road and a section of Ronald Reagan Boulevard.
- Thief raids work truck parked at Home Depot
- Retailer reports threats after failed fraud attempt
- Mechanic reports attack over oil change dispute
- Roswell woman reports theft of $30,000 from car
- Former Forsyth County manager says secrecy prevails in local government
- Fulton Schools looks to vaccination for return to ‘normal’
- Police investigate report of residential mail theft
- Roswell Boy Scouts Troop 432 makes history for second time
- Officials relate dangers, stress diligence as vaccine rollout continues
- Hardest hit businesses line up for second wave of government support
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Join tens of thousands of your neighbors and get the week's top stories sent right to your inbox. Delivered every Friday morning.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Don’t let social distancing slow you down! Here are a few tips to help you safely get some e… Read more