The Johns Creek High School Reading Bowl team came in first place at the Helen Ruffin Reading Bowl regional competition Feb. 8 at Clayton State University. Team members at the meet were, front row from left: Catherine Buntin, Charlotte Hyun, Harshita Nagula, Grace Chen; and back row, from left: Elizabeth Buntin, Katy Harvey, Tatum Havard, Jenna McPherson, Caroline Roberts, Alisha Tan and Dana Borsh.
- Forsyth Schools unveils draft for school reopening Aug. 6
- Roswell to offer walk-up COVID-19 testing July 7-8
- Alpharetta to boost its senior living space inventory
- Skateparks are not the answer; empathy is
- Businesses taking grand-opening plunge despite economic crash
- Johns Creek City Councilman says he received threats from police chief’s wife
- Rezoning request calls for 119-acre mixed-use complex along Ga. 9
- SkillsUSA honors Cambridge students with national award
- Cross-country, track rules changes receive mixed reactions
- Local swimmers earn All-American honors
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Join tens of thousands of your neighbors and get the week's top stories sent right to your inbox. Delivered every Friday morning.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
JOHNS CREEK– Emory Johns Creek Hospital (EJCH) recently broke ground on its expansion for th… Read more
Congratulations to Aditi Madhusudan of Alpharetta, Georgia, who is the recipient of the RTK … Read more
ROSWELL, Ga. — Full-service interior design firm Crosby Design Group is excited to announce … Read more
The gender disparity in film is real. Women are still painfully underrepresented in this med… Read more
HOSCHTON, Ga. — Kolter Homes – a leader in developing next-generation, highly-amenitized, ma… Read more