The Johns Creek High School Reading Bowl team came in first place at the Helen Ruffin Reading Bowl regional competition Feb. 8 at Clayton State University. Team members at the meet were, front row from left: Catherine Buntin, Charlotte Hyun, Harshita Nagula, Grace Chen; and back row, from left: Elizabeth Buntin, Katy Harvey, Tatum Havard, Jenna McPherson, Caroline Roberts, Alisha Tan and Dana Borsh.
- Gov. Kemp announces statewide shelter-in-place, schools closed through academic year
- Alpharetta schedules meeting to expand emergency order
- Cancellation prompts neighborhood to hold cul-de-sac ‘prom’
- Alpharetta tightens restrictions in anticipation of state action
- Alpharetta-based teleconference companies surging with new users during pandemic
- Gratitude for some of the simple things
- Area hospitals continue preparations for additional patients
- Milton woman receives creative retirement celebration amid pandemic
- Forsyth County limits operations during emergency
- Fulton School Board considers mid-April class resumption
Join tens of thousands of your neighbors and get the week's top stories sent right to your inbox. Delivered every Friday morning.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.