- Restaurants still operating forced to lay off nearly all staff
- State Rep. Kausche presumed to have COVID-19
- Cancellation prompts neighborhood to hold cul-de-sac ‘prom’
- Area hospitals continue preparations for additional patients
- State of emergency declared for Forsyth
- Fulton County residents identified as Georgia’s first coronavirus cases
- First case of COVID-19 confirmed in Forsyth County
- UPDATE: Forsyth Restaurants
- Sanitation companies crucial in eliminating spread of COVID-19
- Hospitals prepare for possible influx of coronavirus patients
Join tens of thousands of your neighbors and get the week's top stories sent right to your inbox. Delivered every Friday morning.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
(Cumming, GA; March 27, 2020) — In support of its members who may be facing financial diffic… Read more