Hosts AJ and Kathleen take the show to the Alpharetta Chamber of Commerce’s Coffee and Commerce event to interview Louis Soon. Louis is the owner of South Main Kitchen and Butcher & Brew in downtown Alpharetta, and will soon be opening a third restaurant across the street. We talk about his “secret sauce” to creating successful restaurants, what he enjoys about creating new places and his future plans.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Black Box Investigations and the Inside the Box Podcast
Updates from the Appen Media investigative journlism team, including the latest editions of the Inside the Box podcast.
Top stories and events from across the four Herald newspapers.
Top stories and events from the Alpharetta-Roswell Herald.
Top stories and events from the Forsyth Herald.
Johns Creek Headlines
Top stories and events from the Johns Creek Herald.
Top stories and events from the Milton Herald.
Avoiding the paywall? Want to stay informed without leaving the comfort of your inbox? Subscribe to the Daily Double and we'll send you two top stories in their entirety every morning. No clicking, no "read more"-ing.
Herald Sports Weekly Update
Weekly scores and recaps from Fulton, Forsyth and DeKalb.
Columns, Op-Eds and Letters to the Editor.
A change of pace. Get opinion pieces, stories from the archive and more laid-back content. Delivered every Sunday.
An abbreviated version of Herald Headlines, delivered to your mailbox every morning.
From The Georgia Politics Podcast, this newsletter features all things under the Gold Dome.
Lunch Break – A comedy podcast about food
A newsletter about food, from the Lunch Break podcast.
Raising Mommy - The Newsletter
Recent episodes, highlights, articles about what it takes to raise a child. From the Raising Mommy podcast.
Be the first to know about giveaways, sweepstakes and other contests.
Banking & Finance
Monthly special section on banking and finance.
- Milton upends rival Alpharetta in region opener
- Forsyth County officials to vote on allowing alcohol delivery
- Market District continues downtown Crabapple’s transformation
- Milton’s ‘Haunted House on the Hill’ continues to thrill
- Alpharetta begins allotting its share of federal relief money
- Roswell's Big Creek Water Reclamation Facility upgrade to include $21 million filtration system
- Gallery: Scarecrows descend on downtown Alpharetta
- Driver killed in crash involving three vehicles
- Week 7 football recap (Oct. 16, 2020)
- Water/sewer letter could raise eyebrows, but Forsyth officials say not to be alarmed