The YMCA of Metro Atlanta is opening its doors to the public at all locations on Monday, Feb. 17 for Y Community Day. All are welcome to visit local YMCA fitness centers and utilize all amenities and programs at no cost. From now until the end of February, the YMCA of Metro Atlanta is waiving its joining fee for new members. From swim lessons and youth sports to wellness classes, educational opportunities and senior programs, the Y actively promotes a sense of wellbeing throughout metro Atlanta. For more information or to locate the YMCA nearest you, visit https://www.ymcaatlanta.org/.
Error! There was a problem with reporting this article.
- Forsyth County Schools issues statement about coronavirus, gets pushback
- “Is PornHub like GrubHub?”
- Laurel and May to shut its doors next month
- Grass or artificial turf?
- Forsyth Schools announces finalists for Teacher of the Year
- Big changes coming to popular dual enrollment program
- Wall of Shame
- Eagles shake recent state tourney woes with rout over Central Gwinnett
- Johns Creek Lax player signs
- Alpharetta continues to feed on its own success
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.