City of Milton
Notice of Meeting
Board of Zoning Appeals
Meeting: Board of Zoning Appeals
February 18, 2020
Location: City of Milton
2006 Heritage Walk
Milton, Georgia 30004-6119
Consideration of Primary Variance
- V20-01, 13870 Hagood Road
- To allow a barn to be located 75 feet from the north property line (Sec. 64-415, a, 4, a).
- V20-02, 2780 Bethany Bend
- To allow the existing parking lot to be 25 feet from an AG-1 zoned property (Sec. 64-1804, b, 1).
- V20-03,145 Dorris Road
- To allow a guesthouse to exceed the maximum of 1500 heated square feet. (Sec. 64-1598, b, 3)
- To allow a guesthouse to be located in the front yard.
(Sec. 64-1598, b, 5)
- V20-04, 640 Dorris Road
- To allow a pen for dogs to be located 50 feet from the property line instead of the required 200 feet. (Sec. 64-415, a, 9)
- V20-05, 12995 New Providence Road
- To allow the southerly side yard setback to be 12 feet rather than the required 25 feet. (Sec 64-416, c, 1)
- To allow the minimum setback for housing animals in a fully enclosed structure to be 70 feet from the property line rather than the required 100 feet. (Sec. 64-415, 1, 9)