City of Milton
Notice of Meeting
Board of Zoning Appeals
Meeting: Board of Zoning Appeals
January 21, 2020
Location: City of Milton
2006 Heritage Walk
Milton, Georgia 30004-6119
Consideration of Primary Variance
- V19-013, 980 Birmingham Road, Suite 811 – Deferred from last month
- To allow more than one freestanding sign per right-of-way.
(Sec. 64-2326, a, 2, c)
- To allow a sign to be constructed of plastic material.
(Sec. 64-2326, a, 1, c)
- To allow the sign face to be constructed of plastic.
(Sec. 64-2326, a, 1, d).
- To allow a pole/lollypop sign. (Sec. 64-2326, e, 1)
- V19-014, 643 Glenover Drive – Deferred from last month
- To allow a pool, pool deck, and pool equipment to encroach into the 75 foot impervious setback. (Sec. 20-426, 2)
- V19-015, 15770 Thompson Road – Deferred from last month
- To allow a new public road for a subdivision to be two feet from an AG-1 zoned property. (Sec. 64-2397)
- V20-01, 13870 Hagood Road
- To allow a barn to be located 75 feet from the north property line (Sec. 64-415, a, 4, a).
- V20-02, 2780 Bethany Bend
- To allow the existing parking lot to be 25 feet from an AG-1 zoned property (Sec. 64-1804, b, 1).