City of Milton
Notice of Meeting
Board of Zoning Appeals
Meeting: Board of Zoning Appeals
December 17, 2019
Location: City of Milton
2006 Heritage Walk
Milton, Georgia 30004-6119
Consideration of Primary Variance
- V19-009, 175 Gladwyne Ridge Drive – Deferred from last month
- To allow a structure to encroach into the 75 foot impervious setback (Sec. 20-426, 2)
- V19-012, 14915 Thompson Road
- To reduce the side setback from 25 feet to 14.5 feet for the existing residence and 1 foot for the accessory structure. (Sec. 64-416, c, 1)
- V19-013, 980 Birmingham Road, Suite 811
- To allow more than one freestanding sign per right-of-way.
(Sec. 64-2326, a, 2, c)
- To allow a sign to be constructed of plastic material.
(Sec. 64-2326, a, 1, c)
- To allow the sign face to be constructed of plastic.
(Sec. 64-2326, a, 1, d).
- To allow a pole/lollypop sign. (Sec. 64-2326, e, 1)
- V19-014, 643 Glenover Drive
- To allow a pool, pool deck, and pool equipment to encroach into the 75 foot impervious setback. (Sec. 20-426, 2)
- V19-015, 15770 Thompson Road
- To allow a new public road for a subdivision to be two feet from an AG-1 zoned property. (Sec. 64-2397)