Details for General Assignment Reporter, North Atlanta
General Assignment Reporter, North Atlanta: Appen Media Group, Inc. located in Alpharetta, Ga has an immediate opening for a General Assignment Reporter. This position will write everything from breaking news to features and cover city government, business, and festivals. We publish 5 award-winning newspapers per week and distribute more papers than any print media company in our market, the most affluent and growing in the southeast. Appen Media also has an online presence through multiple websites and social media platforms. We are looking for someone to join our team and make a difference in the community and our workplace. If you can handle a fast pace and genuinely care about community journalism we want to hear from you. Applicants must have a four-year college degree, knowledge of how local government works, and a knack for identifying topics and information important to our readers. The ideal candidate will also have experience with CMS and emerging media strategy. We offer a long standing reputation in the community for publishing important news in the lives of our readers and a connection to our community. We offer competitive pay and good benefits. This is a 40-hour-per-week, full-time job, and the hours are irregular with some work in the evenings and on weekends. If you are interested, send a resume and cover letter to Christina@appenmediagroup.com
- Roswell authorities seeking public help identifying and locating suspect
- Forsyth homeowners sway Planning Commission on plans for 44-acre senior living complex
- Johns Creek leaders' proposal for in-person learning spurs angry backlash
- Fulton’s first farm winery enjoys early success, shows rift between state and local regulations
- Forsyth State of the Schools outlines plans, addressed anxieties entering school year
- Forsyth County approves additional spending for Levent investigation
- Alpharetta closes Wills Park pools
- Alpharetta requests state data on local sales tax collections
- Forsyth cuts ties with county manager
- Johns Creek residents march for racial unity
Join tens of thousands of your neighbors and get the week's top stories sent right to your inbox. Delivered every Friday morning.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Parkland Communities, a privately-owned multifaceted real estate development and investment … Read more
Hire Dynamics, a staffing company will hold a drive- through job fair for the call center an… Read more
On Monday, August 10, 2020, CHIRINGA and Unexpected Pooch are joining forces to celebrate Na… Read more
Forsyth County Public Library unveiled a new popup exhibition from the National Archives thi… Read more