Details for Administrative Assistant
The Acoustic Neuroma Association is a national non-profit organization with an inspiring mission, and we’re looking for a terrific, one-of-a-kind Administrative Assistant to join us in a part-time role.
The ANA was created to ensure that each patient diagnosed with an acoustic neuroma (a rare, benign brain tumor) had access to information and peer support to help them through their acoustic neuroma journey. As we continue to expand our programs, events, and activities, our most urgent duty – serving as a comprehensive, trusted resource throughout the AN community – continues as our unwavering priority.
Is the ANA an organization where you can play a role and add value?
We’re looking to add a team member who will deliver comprehensive administrative support while also engaging with AN patients and caregivers in their search for information, guidance, and resources.
Our Administrative Assistant will have superb communication skills, a patient-first approach, a strong work ethic, and can commit to this exceptional nonprofit. We’re located in Cumming, GA, and offer a flexible schedule – up to 24 hours per week – and can promise that you’ll be part of a team that includes experienced, enthusiastic professionals and a dedicated board of directors. Visit anausa.org to learn more about the Acoustic Neuroma Association.
Interested candidates should send a resume, including compensation expectations, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Url
- More Info
- Employee Type
- Part Time
- Acoustic Neuroma Association
- Link Url
- Listing Type
- Fulton Science Academy principal earns doctorate while guiding school expansion
- Blessed Trinity wins top-10 showdown in first game in four weeks
- Hornets knock off unbeaten Warriors in pivotal region battle
- Milton’s ‘Haunted House on the Hill’ continues to thrill
- Roswell General and Outfitters aims to be outdoorsy gathering place in downtown Roswell
- Podcast: Taking the Mercedes-Benz sprinter van over to the nudie campground
- Week 8 football recap (Oct. 23, 2020)
- Alpharetta begins allotting its share of federal relief money
- North Fulton schools reopen after 7-month pause
- Roswell City Council approves $243,000 for Big Creek Parkway design
Join tens of thousands of your neighbors and get the week's top stories sent right to your inbox. Delivered every Friday morning.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Final opportunites available at Longleaf Communities Woodstock. Longleaf is a luxury homebui… Read more