- Cancellation prompts neighborhood to hold cul-de-sac ‘prom’
- State Rep. Kausche presumed to have COVID-19
- Area hospitals continue preparations for additional patients
- Restaurants still operating forced to lay off nearly all staff
- Alpharetta schedules meeting to expand emergency order
- State of emergency declared for Forsyth
- Gov. Kemp announces statewide shelter-in-place, schools closed through academic year
- First case of COVID-19 confirmed in Forsyth County
- UPDATE: Forsyth Restaurants
- Fulton County residents identified as Georgia’s first coronavirus cases
Join tens of thousands of your neighbors and get the week's top stories sent right to your inbox. Delivered every Friday morning.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.