Did you know that studies show by the time they turn 14, 2 out of 3 teen boys regularly adult-only content?
All parents of children in grades kindergarten through 5th grade are encouraged to listen to this renowned and dynamic speaker.
This very important talk will:
• Discuss the possibilities and pitfalls of the internet
• Empower you to form within your child an internal filter for the unfiltered world in which we live
• Share the best online tools to help you protect your child
• Help you talk to your elementary-aged child about sexuality on their level
• Give you hope in an area that can seem overwhelming to parents
Matt Fradd is an internationally-known author and speaks to approximately 50,000 people every year. He has been a guest on the BBC, EWTN, ABC and Catholic Answers Live. Matt holds a philosophy degree from Holy Apostles College and founded the websites www.theporneffect.com and www.integrityrestored.com.
He is originally from Australia and lives with his wife, Cameron, and their four young children in Cumming, Georgia.
Saint Brigid Catholic Church is located at 3400 Old Alabama Road, Johns Creek, GA, 30022. All are welcome. This is an ADULT only, FREE event. PLEASE RSVP to Leigh-Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about Matt Fradd, visit www.MattFradd.com.
- Occurred Wednesday, January 15th, 2020 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Mar 20$95 - $145