ROSWELL, Ga. — WellStar’s Family Medicine practice at 260 Rucker Road cut the ribbon Nov. 22 for the office’s official grand reopening. The Family Medicine practice offers comprehensive health care services for children and families — including diagnosis and treatment of illnesses, chronic disease management, school physicals and vaccinations — as well as health care for older adults.
- Milton bids farewell to beloved retiring teacher, school officer
- Forsyth County backtracks on Greenway replacement plan
- National portrayal dings Alpharetta’s reputation
- Yvonne Elaine Fantus
- Johns Creek residents celebrate 2020 graduates
- Forsyth County begins soft opening of offices
- Local grads affected by Furman decision to cut programs
- State to allow sports conditioning beginning June 8
- Awesome Alpharetta Introduces “Show Your Love For Alpharetta” Campaign
- Johns Creek moves forward with Jones Bridge widening
Join tens of thousands of your neighbors and get the week's top stories sent right to your inbox. Delivered every Friday morning.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
(Cumming, GA, May 28, 2020) The Sawnee Electric Membership Foundation (Foundation) announce… Read more