Beth and Read Blumberg of Woodstock announce the birth of their daughter, Rylee Addison Blumberg, born on April 12, 2009 at Northside Forsyth Hospital in Cumming. She weighed 6 pounds, 15 ounces and was 20 inches long. Maternal grandparents are Patty and Walker Miller of Alpharetta, and Ed O’Neal of Greensboro, Ga. Maternal great grandfather is Col. Thomas M. Daniels Jr. of Savannah. Paternal grandparents are Winston and Christine Blumberg of Dahlonega, and Susan Blumberg of Roswell.
- Thief raids work truck parked at Home Depot
- Retailer reports threats after failed fraud attempt
- Mechanic reports attack over oil change dispute
- Roswell woman reports theft of $30,000 from car
- Fulton Schools looks to vaccination for return to ‘normal’
- Police investigate report of residential mail theft
- Roswell Boy Scouts Troop 432 makes history for second time
- Officials relate dangers, stress diligence as vaccine rollout continues
- Hardest hit businesses line up for second wave of government support
- COLUMN: Facemasks; not only good for your health
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Join tens of thousands of your neighbors and get the week's top stories sent right to your inbox. Delivered every Friday morning.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Sign A Guestbook
Offer a personal message of congratulations...
You'll find individual Guest Books on the page with each announcement. By sharing a positive thought you add happiness to the lives of those who are reaching a new life milestone. . . From a Guest Book, you may log in with a third-party account to leave a message. If you have an existing account with this site, you may log in with that. Otherwise, it's simple to create a new one by clicking on the Create "Sign up" button and following the simple steps on the Sign Up page.