FORSYTH COUNTY, Ga. -- The Forsyth County Board of Commissioners approved at their February 25, 2014 work session a Resolution authorizing the county manager to consider reimbursement of certain limited towing expenses for vehicles where towing was directly related to the emergency weather event known as Winter Storm Leon that occurred on January 28, 2014.
For reimbursement consideration, the following criteria must be met:
- Vehicle was towed on January 28 or 29, 2014
- Vehicle was towed at the direction of Forsyth County
- Vehicle was not involved in an accident
To submit a towing reimbursement request:
- Print and complete the Forsyth County Towing Reimbursement Request Form posted below.
- Hand deliver the completed form along with the required documents as outlined on the form to Forsyth County Administration at 110 E. Main Street, Suite 210, Cumming, GA 30040, Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. by Wednesday, March 12, 2014. Submittals must be delivered in person.
- No reimbursement requests will be accepted after 5 p.m. Wednesday, March 12, 2014.
- Please allow several weeks for review and processing.
- Each requestor will receive a letter advising of approval or denial of request.
For questions regarding the towing reimbursement request process, please call Kathy McWilliams at 770.781.2101.
Forsyth County Towing Reimbursement Request Form