JOHNS CREEK, Ga. – The 2012 Mayor’s Ball will be held Friday, Oct. 19 at the Atlanta Athletic Club. Emory Johns Creek Hospital will again partner with the Johns Creek Foundation for a very special “Puttin’ on the Glitz” celebration.
Mingle with other guests while enjoying the cocktail hour prior to the delectable dinner service. Dance to the sounds of the Synergy Band, or place a bid on the many dazzling silent auction items.
Visit the photo booth for a fun picture to take home. For information, contact 2012 Event Chair Wendi Bock at WBock@johnscreekfoundation.org.
Gold Sponsor – $10,000
1. First full-page advertisement in the sponsor section of the event program;
2. Specific award recognition at dinner;
3. Two tables of 12 in front row.
Silver Sponsor – $5,000
1. Full first-page advertisement following the Gold Sponsor in the event program;
2. Recognition at ceremony;
3. Table of 12 in front row or front side – first come/first serve on receipt of payment.
Bronze Sponsor – $2,500
1. Recognition in program – half page, first come/first serve on submittal of advertisement;
2. Table of 12 – based on first come, first serve on receipt of payment.
Individual tickets (limited number) – $250/each
The Johns Creek Foundation seeks to promote excellence in the quality of life for the citizens and business of Johns Creek by encouraging and directing financial support to endeavors that enhance recreational and cultural growth, and strengthen our unique community identity and spirit.
By raising funds from individuals and businesses and granting them into the community, the foundation serves as a rallying point for “giving back” in Johns Creek. In its first five years, the foundation has poured over $75,000 into the community through programs as varied as the summer arts camp at Johns Creek Arts Center to the Ceremony of HOPE at the Johns Creek Relay for Life. Please visit their beneficiaries page for more information at www.JohnsCreekFoundation.org.