Tags: Government & News & Crime
February 07, 20137 p.m.Monday, Feb. 11, 2013 at Roswell City Hall
Pledge of Allegiance - Diane Goldsmith - Up with People
1. Approval of January 14, 2013 Mayor and Council Meeting minutes (detailed minutes to replace Council Brief adopted on January 28, 2013); Approval of January 28, 2013 Mayor and Council Brief.
2. Approval for the Mayor and/or City Administrator to sign a construction contract with PE Structures and Associates, LLC for the Old Roswell Road Sidewalk project in the amount of $105,481.01.
3. Approval to install fourteen (14) trees as part of the Hembree Road Multi-Use Path project in an amount not to exceed $4,600.
1. Reading of a Proclamation for Georgia Day.
2. Recognition of Trouw Nutrition USA for donating a Kevlar Vest for the Roswell Police Department (RPD) K-9 Unit.
3. Presentation of the Fiscal Year (FY) 2012 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR).
4. Approval of a Resolution to Provide Notice and Intent to Sale Bonds in the aggregate principal amount of approximately $10,000,000.
5. TowerCom V. LLC (wireless facility) - 10185 Swaybranch Drive, Land Lot 501, 502.
6. Approval for the Mayor and/or City Administrator to sign an Amendment to the North Fulton Contract with Rural Metro Ambulance (RMA) Service.
7. Approval for the Mayor and/or City Administrator to sign a contract with Center Brothers, Inc. to replace the bocce ball courts at the Adult Recreation Center in the amount of $30,000 and Approval of Budget Amendment 55562000-02-11-2013 in the amount of $30,000. (This item was deferred from the December 17, 2012 Mayor and City Council meeting)
8. Approval for the Mayor and/or City Administrator to sign a design contract with McGee Partners, Inc. for the Holcomb Bridge Road Westbound through Lane Project in the amount of $276,656.
9. Approval for the Mayor and/or City Administrator to sign a change order with CW Matthews Resurfacing Contract in the amount of $273,751.
10. Approval of the roadway improvement plans for the Coro Development located at Highway 92 and Hardscrabble Road.
11. Approval of the Historic Gateway Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) with the National Parks Service (NPS).
12. Approval for the Mayor and/or City Administrator to sign a contract with McGee Partners, Inc. for the design of Sun Valley in the amount of $309,429 and approval of Budget Amendment BA35042200-02-11-2013 in the amount of $80,000.
City Attorney's Report
13. Recommendation for closure to discuss personnel, litigation and real estate.
Work Session immediately after, in Room 220.
Discussion of the Strategic Economic Development Plan (SEDP) Implementation.
- The Roswell Business Alliance will present an implementation plan and
strategy to accomplish the priorities established in the SEDP.
Editor, Milton Herald