(click for larger version)
November 22, 2012There are many reasons why our clients stay happy with Advantage Senior Care. Agency owner, Carolyn Mattingly, stays close to her clients and their families to assure piece of mind and client satisfaction. We understand what is important to families in need of quality in-home care.
- Clients want an agency that does not require an up-front deposit to begin service and will not require an extensive notice to end service.
- Clients want a caregiver who is an experienced State licensed certified nursing assistant (CNA) and carefully selected for superior service. All of our caregivers go through a thorough screening process prior to being selected to serve our clients. Besides detailed interviews, confirming their state CNA license, and conducting a complex background check, we interview both business and personal references. As a result, we hire only the best caregivers.
- Clients want to form a strong bond and trusting relationship with their caregiver and so do we. Only with continuity of care can the best and most caring assistance be provided. We guarantee that the same caregiver(s) will be with our clients throughout the term of service.
- Clients want to be sure that their billing and the daily record of caregiver duties are accurate. Our electronic time tracking software requires that our CNAs sign in and out using the client’s home phone and an 800 number. There will never be any doubt as to the precise time our caregivers spend serving you or your loved one. The CNA documents daily tasks in the Client Care Plan Book for accurate record keeping.
- Clients want their important medical care records organized, up to date and easily assessable for the family, physicians, the hospital and other facilities that provide care. We provide our clients with a Health and Medical Records Organizer free of charge. Included are pages for the list of medications, medical history, doctor visits, hospitalizations, surgeries, and record of falls along with a medical address book.
- Clients want that extra care and training for the family caregivers that help prepare for the clients’ safety and well-being. We know that family caregivers are often faced with unexpected and stressful situations. Our goal is to provide the family with many valuable tools and resources to help the family better understand and cope with many senior care issues. Among these are:
- An important assessment tool to help families plan ahead for life stages of their loved ones
- An award winning Fall Prevention Checklist booklet
- A workbook to help resolve transportation Issues
- Effective communications for loved ones with dementia
- Oxygen safety in the home