The Long Tern Health Benefits of Therapeutic Massage
Massage = Decadence? Absolutely not!
(click for larger version)
November 08, 2012
New research and medical evidence reinforce what we've been saying all along; therapeutic massage should be an integral part of every lifestyle. Don't take our word for it, here are a few highlights from recent studies…
Therapeutic massage can…
- Boost the body's immune system in general
- Lowers the heart rate and blood pressure in women undergoing radiation treatments for cancer
- Reduce cortisol (the stress hormone) and decreases proteins related to inflammation and allergic reaction
- Boosts the white blood cell count to help fight infection
- Improve lung function in asthmatics
Aside from this, therapeutic massage feels great! So what are you waiting for? Find a LaVida Massage near you and receive a session with an expert technician in an affordable, convenient and well-appointed Center near you. Therapeutic Massage for the whole family!