Tags: Business News, Community & Outreach
February 07, 2013ALPHARETTA, Ga. — Sixteen Atlanta-area Sam's Club locations, including one in Alpharetta, will offer exclusive additional savings for small businesses from Feb. 11 through Feb. 17.
The Business Savings Expo event includes savings of up to $2,500 on nearly 200 items and is only offered in Atlanta-area locations. Although the items are targeted to help small business owners save more, anyone with a Sam's Club membership can purchase the highlighted merchandise during the week-long Instant Savings celebration.
These exclusive savings will be instantly added to all member cards on February 11. With no coupons to clip and no rebate forms to complete and mail, Sam's Club members will receive these small business offers instantly upon checkout. New members will qualify immediately for these additional savings.
"Sam's Club wants to provide local business owners with the tools and goods they need to lead each day with increased confidence and optimism," said Betty Marshall, vice president for southeast operations at Sam's Club. "Everyday our associates strive to positively impact and serve small business members, who are so important to the fabric and success of our country. We hope by offering savings atop low prices that Sam's Club can contribute to increased small business success in 2013."
Small Business Savings
Small Business Instant Savings benefit Atlanta-area members across several industries, including but not limited to items for foodservice, daycare, convenience store and office managers:
• $430 off Quickbooks Point of Sale 2013 (Limit one)
• $4 off Monster® Energy Drink (24-pack; Regular and Lo Carb; Limit three)
• 20 percent off Reversible Safety Floor Mats (8-pack; Limit four);
• $4.50 off Bakers & Chefs™ 14" Nonstick Fry Pan plus additional savings on 8", 10" and 12" Fry Pans (Limit one in each size)
• $10 off Marathon® Dispensers, including Automatic Touchless Towel, Fold Towel or Jumbo/Regular Roll Towel Dispensers (Limit one)
• $6 off HUGGIES diapers, sizes newborn to 6; 108 to 216 ct (Limit three)
Sam's Club serves an estimated 600,000 Business Members daily in 620 club locations across the U.S., providing low prices, a convenient shopping experience and easier access to capital through an SBA Loan program, credit options and merchant payment processing support. Last year, Sam's Club and the Sam's Club Giving Program provided grants and donations of more than $600,000 to national non-profit SCORE to offer supplies and training to 102 U.S. small businesses, including two Georgia-based businesses.
Atlanta-area savings only
Sixteen Atlanta-area Club locations will offer additional Instant Savings. Participating Sam's Club locations include:
• Alpharetta, 10600 Davis Dr., 30004
• Athens, 4365 Atlanta Hwy. Bogart 30622
• Atlanta (Clairmont), 2901 A Clairmont Rd., 30329
• Buford, 3383 Buford Dr., 30519
• Douglasville, 6995 Concourse Pkwy., 30134
• Duluth, 3450 Steve Reynolds Blvd., 30096
• Hiram, 4798 Jimmy Lee Smith Pkwy., 30141
• Lithonia, 2994 Turner Hill Rd., 30058
• McDonough, 1765 Jonesboro Rd., 30253
• Macon, 4701 Log Cabin Dr., 31204
• Marietta, 150 S. Cobb Pkwy. S., 30060
• Morrow, 7325 Jonesboro Rd., 30260
• Oakwood, 3839 Mundy Hill Rd, 30566
• Sharpsburg, 310 Fischer Rd., 30277
• Snellville, 1520 Scenic Hwy., 30078
• Tucker, 1940 Mountain Ind. Blvd., 30084
Visit SamsClub.com/SmallBusiness for more information.